IMPORTANT: The site-wide banner is on! More info
What Traveline Scotland offers
- We support the Next Generation Text (NGT) Service - formerly known as BT Text Relay and TypeTalk. Our call centre advisers are trained to use this facility.
- Our call centre operators are given training on how to give the best and appropriate level of service to disabled customers. We offer Enable Scotland a service whereby enable card holders simply say that they are an Enable Card holder on contact with our operator and the operator will then know, without further explanation to exercise a special standard of care.
- Our website conforms to “AA” level accessibility as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), and will be tested regularly to ensure continued compliance.
Journey planning and facilities
- For details of rail station accessible facilities, please see the ScotRail website.
- We will provide information on availablity of accessible facilities available at bus stations and ferry terminals soon. This information is currently being updated.
- We will provide information on the accessibility of individual stops, stations and ferry terminals. We are working with partners within Local Authorities to gather this information, and it will be available soon in the Journey Planner, Timetable Finder, Next Departures Map and our Mobile Apps.
- We will provide information where possible on the accessibility of vehicles normally used on a route. We are currently working on gathering this information, and it will be available soon in the Journey Planner, Timetable Finder, Next Departures Map and our Mobile Apps.
- We offer contact details of taxi companies serving major stops, stations, airports and ferry terminals. Please follow this link to TrainTaxi.